Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teen Interview

I'd like you to meet A'Doisha, a sixteen-year-old from Portland who attends PUMP Church of Christ. This is A'Doisha's second FaithQuest.

What is your spiritual gift, according to the inventory we took today?
Leadership

How do you see that working in your life?
I don't really see it as a gift - it's just something that happens. I'm starting to see that it is something that I can use as a benefit to those around me.

Like how?
Using my leadership skills I can lead others that aren't other sure about where they should go. I can use my leadership as a motivation when people aren't sure about what they want to do.

When it is hard to be a leader?
At my Christian school and at church I am motivated to be a better person. Those are the places that people see me as a leader. When I'm with my friends it is harder for me to be a good leader, an influence for good.

What's been the best part of FaithQuest so far?
I really do like your brother, and not just because you are doing the interview. I like that he shares personal stories. Those are the ones that mean the most to me. He's pretty cool. He's pulling dead bodies out of the water!

What else?
I like coming to FaithQuest to meet new people and hear inspirational stories from the speakers like my main man, Jeff Cash, who came from Uganda. And I enjoyed our one-on-one time, Kristi!

No comments: